By Julie Auerbach, AAML Penn Fellow | Astor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel, LLP
- Unparalleled experience in all areas of family law;
- Comprehensive understanding of the interpersonal dynamics of a divorcing family;
- Access to national and international family law related resources;
- Leaders in advocating for and presenting legislation to the Pennsylvania legislature;
- Access to both national and international platforms to advocate for the needs of family law clients;
- Respected members of the Pennsylvania Bar Association Family Law Section and members of the Judiciary;
- Unparalleled expertise in the intricacies of business valuations, tax laws, and the inter-workings of a wide range of assets - from closely held businesses to publicly traded companies - from patents and trademarks to artwork and collectibles;
The attorneys in the Pennsylvania Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers have experience and credentials above and beyond most family law lawyers. Academy members must pass complex and sophisticated national and state examinations to gain admittance. They must be highly regarded for their legal expertise and ethics by both other members of the bar and Judges. They are actively involved in family law organizations and often serve on and advise legislative committees addressing ways to better implement and provide for the needs of those individuals with family law issues.
Academy members have access to cutting edge information and resources with respect to the large number of issues that can arise in a divorce, support, custody or domestic violence case. The AAML partners with other professional organizations that intersect with family law related issues, such as business valuation organizations and the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
Academy members have networks throughout the country and the world to provide the right resources needed to competently and effectively represent our clients.
For high quality and effective representation in your family law related matter, please reach out to one of our members. A list of our members can be found here.